Friday, September 4, 2009
Implode-y-ness
So, I'm completely and utterly stressing over my two papers due in my Child development course. I haven't written a paper in god knows how long!!!!! Now I have to write one 5 page observation report and an 8 page research paper. >_< I don't even know where to begin. I'm so scattered. I have to do this. Oh wait, no, I have to do this first. No, no, this needs attending to also.... argh. Sp far I'm doing well in all my classes but how long will that last? I'm already feeling the strain. School compounded with Az starting school, Azalea's development, the ever present money issues, D being home every once in a blue moon, the pregnancy, and the swaps is making for a stressed out me. The papers are causing the most anxiety. They are time consuming. Where do I begin? How do I not sound like a ignorant fool? What the hell am I going to say for 8 pages? When will I find the time to research, brain storm, make rough copies, proof read, and finally write these papers? Where does the rest of my life fit in? I need help. I'm in over my head. I haven't admitted it to anyone. But, I think I did bite off a bit more than I can chew. Somehow, I'll figure it out. I have to. Is it bed time yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment